Tomorrow Shall Be My Dancing Day "Hi! Come on in! I haven't seen you for days!" "I was just looking for Scully." "She was here for a while, but the nurses from downstairs found out she hadn't gone home yet and told the nurses in maternity to kick her out. So hopefully she's gone back to our house to sleep." "Thanks. I'll see you...." "Wait! There was something I had to ask you...." "What?" "I can't remember...I know it had something to do with Bill...By the way, whatever he did to you when Dana was in the hospital, he's sorry. But I think he's too embarrassed to apologize. What'd he do, lose his temper and call you a few names?" "Uh, something like that." "That bad? Well, I hope you called him some nasty names back.... You didn't? Well, next time make sure you do. Bill hates it when he yells at someone and they don't yell back. Me, I usually call him a fathead." "Ah." "Well, that's the Scullys for you. Charlie does it a little, Dana and Bill's mother do it a little more, but Bill does it the most. Especially when he's scared, and he's been scared for me and Matthew and Dana this whole time. And Emily too, though I know he's been trying hard not to get too attached to that poor little girl. But that was a lost cause from the beginning...But poor Dana. This is just eating her up inside, and you too...and me, I guess. I've been trying to stay focused on Matthew like Bill and my doctor said, but...I hate to see you all like this. And doesn't it seem awfully convenient, all this happening to little Emily right when Dana's in town to visit with Bill and me?" "I was hoping you wouldn't catch that, Tara." "I wish I hadn't. But Bill did. I think he's worried that the only reason we finally got our baby was to hurt his baby sister. I hope he's wrong." "I hope so, too. But these people are ruthless and resourceful. I would put very little past them. If I were you, I would consider distancing yourself from me, although I hope you will be supportive of Dana." "